29 Jan 2010

HEY DELILAH

Intro: D F#m (x2)
D
Hey there Delilah
F#m
What's it like in New York City?
D
I'm a thousand miles away
F#m
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Bm
Yes you do
G A Bm
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
A
I swear it's true
D
Hey there Delilah
F#m
Don't you worry about the distance?
D
I'm right there if you get lonely
F#m
Give this song another listen
Bm
Close your eyes
G A Bm
Listen to my voice it's my disguise
A
I'm by your side
Chorus 1:D
Bm
Oh it's what you do to me (x4)
D
What you do to me
D
Hey there Delilah
F#m
I know times are getting hard
D
But just believe me girl
F#m
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
Bm
We'll have it good
G A
Bm
We'll have the life we knew we would
A
My word is goodDHey there Delilah
F#m
I've got so much left to say
D
If every simple song I wrote to you
F#m
Would take your breath away
Bm
I'd write it all
G A
Bm
Even more in love with me you'd fall
A
We'd have it all

Chorus 2:D
Bm
Oh it's what you do to me (x4)
GA
thousand miles seems pretty far
A
But they've got planes and trains and cars
D
Bm
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
G
Our friends would all make fun of us
A
D
And we'll just laugh along because we know
Bm
That none of them have felt this way
G
Delilah I can promise you
A
That by the time we get through
Bm
The world will never ever be the same
A
And you're to blameDHey there Delilah
F#m
You are good and don't you miss me
D
Two more years and you'll be done with school
F#m
Bm
And I'll be making history like I do
G A
Bm
You know it's all because of you
G A
Bm
We can do whatever we want to
G A
Bm
Hey there Delilah here's to you
A A7
This ones for youBack to: Chorus 1Ending:
Bm
Oh oh…
D
Ooohhhhh…
Bm
Oh oh ooohhh…
D
Oh ohh…
Bm
Oh oh ooohhh…
D
Ooooohhhh…
Bm
Oooooohhhhh…
D
Oh ohh…

Tiada ulasan: